Information & Rules – Table of contents
- Ladder Events
- The Running Ladder
- Achievements / Kudos
- Contact possibilities
How do Ladder events work?
- Frequency: Ladder events will not take place on a regular basis. See the schedule for upcoming events.
- Number of races: Each event have exactly 10 races.
- Cars/Classes: Same car for everyone! Either Random Cars, or Specific Cars. For Random Cars the car-pool includes all cars allowed on Re-Volt I/O events. If the event title has a “Stock” in the name, only Re-Volt Stock cars are in the pool, but no I/O and Dreamcast cars. Visit this site for a complete list of cars.
- Tracks: Only stock tracks and tracks from the main I/O track pack will be chosen randomly. Visit this site for a complete list of these tracks. R/M/RM versions will also be driven! (Maximum one of each type per event.) All exceptions will be stated in the schedule.
- Point system: For the event results, players’ ranks are calculated by their average points. For each race, the players get points according to the following system:
- Place 1: 12 Points
- Place 2: 11 Points
- Place 3: 10 Points
- Place 4: 9 Points
- Place 5: 8 Points
- Place 6: 7 Points
- Place 7: 6 Points
- Place 8: 5 Points
- Place 9: 4 Points
- Place 10: 3 Points
- Place 11: 2 Points
- Place 12: 1 Point
- Ranking: For players to be qualified for ranking, they have to finish on a minimum of 5 consecutive races, otherwise they will only be listed at the event results and will not get any average points or Kudos. At least 6 players have to be in the events results to get the event counted for the season or ladders. If the limit won’t be reached, the event will be redone on a new date.
- Connection type: P2P
- Number of players: 12
- Laps: 3
- Mode: Arcade
- Pick-ups: Off
- Auto-kick: On
- A race may only be restarted before the first corner.
- A restart has to be requested early. Only type re – no other phrases.
- No restarts for unfavorable starting positions.
- Players disconnected during races are asked to wait for a free slot if there’s none at the time.
- If more than half of the players experience disconnection during a race, the race will be done again.
Handling of P2P-issues:
- A player may not see other players driving or be seen by other players due to an issue with peer-to-peer. The host will then try to solve this by asking affected players to reconnect the lobby. Please follow instructions.
- No chatting during the race!
- After finishing a race, please limit all chatting to a gr until all players have finished.
- Avoid pushing/ramming others by full force, but remember that it cannot be judged properly and may also be caused by lag. Play fair!
- If you are behind for one or more laps, be careful with racers who are going to overlap you. Slow down and let them pass without interfering them. Again: Play fair!
- Be nice to other players in both chat and voice chat.
What is a Season?
- Seasons take place at a not regular schedule.
- One season contains exactly 10 events.
- At the end of a season, there will be final season results.
- A players final season rank only counts, when he attended at least 5 events from the ongoing season.
- When a new season begins, the season results will be archieved and a new (empty) season table will be generated.
Tell me more about the Running Ladder!
- This Ladder won’t be resetted – forever.
- There is no restriction in the amount of attended events per season. Every event results will be added to the Running Ladder!
- The ranking will be done per average points.
- Statistics (attended events, races won,…) are always up-to-date.
- Players which only attended one event and didn’t attended another one for more then 10 events, will be marked as “inactive”. Average points will be set to zero. If the player joins another event later on, his previous average points will be activated again.
- Several achievements can be gained. See the list below.
- You will earn Kudos for every achievement. Your total amount of Kudos can be seen in the Running Ladder.
- Kudos can be easily recognised by the symbol in the Ladders.
- Kudos from an event will be transfered to your total Kudos at the end of every event.
- Kudos from a season will be transfered to your total Kudos at the end of the season.
- Special Kudos will be transfered to your total Kudos as soon you have gained them.
- If you reach a defined amount of Kudos, you will climb up the Kudos rank. Everyone starts with rank . The next ranks to reach are , , , and . But is this really the end? We will see… 🙂
- You can see your current rank in the Ladders, right before your name.
List of Kudos ranks:
- Starting Rank
- Reach 50
- Reach 500
- Reach 2.000
- Reach 10.000
- Reach 50.000
List of achievements:
|Joiner||Join an event, and complete at least five races in a row.||5|
|Full House||Complete all 10 races from an event.||5|
|Event 1st Place||Reach place one in a Ladder event||10|
|Event 2nd Place||Reach place two in a Ladder event||5|
|Event 3rd Place||Reach place three in a Ladder event||3|
|Event 4th Place||Reach place four in a Ladder event||2|
|Event 5th Place||Reach place five in a Ladder event||1|
|Winner!||Win a race in a Ladder event||5|
|Podium!||Get place 2 or 3 in a Ladder race||2|
|Anti-Looser||Manage to get not last in any of the events races||2|
|Beat the Master||Beat the event-winner at least once and don't be on podium yourself||5|
|Hattrick!||Win three races in a row at a Ladder event.||20|
|Event ø 11,0||Reach an average of 11,0 or more in a Ladder event||50|
|Event ø 12,0||Win all races in a Ladder event||100|
|Season Attender||Get a rank in the final season Ladder||100|
|Season Fan||Attend all 10 events from a Ladder season||200|
|Season Freak||Attend all 100 races from a Ladder season||500|
|Season 1st Place||Reach place one in a Ladder season||100|
|Season 2nd Place||Reach place two in a Ladder season||80|
|Season 3rd Place||Reach place three in a Ladder season||50|
|Season 4th Place||Reach place four in a Ladder season||20|
|Season 5th Place||Reach place five in a Ladder season||10|
|Season ø 10,5||Reach an average of 10,5 or more in a Ladder season||500|
|Season ø 11,5||Reach an average of 11,5 or more in a Ladder season||1.000|
|Ladder Enthuasist||Get a rank in 3 Ladder seasons in a row||1.000|
|Ladder Freak||Get a rank in 10 Ladder seasons in a row||5.000|
|Fan||Reach 100 Ladder races||200|
|Super Fan||Reach 500 Ladder races||1.000|
|Ultra Fan||Reach 1000 Ladder races||2.000|
|Grandpa||Reach 5000 Ladder races||10.000|
|Winner||Win a total of 10 Ladder races||100|
|Super Winner||Win a total of 50 Ladder races||500|
|Ultra Winner||Win a total of 100 Ladder races||1.000|
|Alien||Win a total of 1000 Ladder races||10.000|
|Duke of the Podium||Be on the podium 100 times||100|
|King of the Podium||Be on the podium 1000 times||1.000|
|Season Hattrick||Win 3 Ladder seasons in a row||5.000|